I entertain myself, if you choose to be entertained - by all means - I'm too lame for twitter so feel free to spam my inbox, p.kaur.84@hotmail.com ( I've just opened myself up to a world of internet creeps )

Thursday, August 12, 2010

a bit insane

I love school supplies
understatement of the year, trust me
But as my blissful trip to Staples was ending I realized...
I didn't have a pencil case... sureeeee there were those extremely disgusting pencil cases in the back bin that were crazily over priced - but they just were not THE pencil case
*Fast forward through the emotional trauma associated with not having the perfect pencil case*
Yesterday, while waiting for our movie to start, Tiffani and I
*Pause* Tiffani = gal pal (yeap, I'm not below saying gal pal)
Right so Tiffani and I went to our favourite store of all time, Chapters of course and came acrossTHE MOST perfect creation of all time:

I think it's amazing, don't agree? Well you're just not loafable.
Actually no, let us agree to disagree? You can still be loafable.
You're cool.
You read this.
Moving along...



6 comments:

  1. THAT LOOKS SO AMAZING !!!! I am now jealous :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. this blog and the blogger disappoint me :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be jealous, go out and get one :O therefore we can be cool together?

    And Dear blog reader, I don't write to impress you... but it does sadden me I have disappointed you. I wonder if it because you misunderstand. Crap here, in this context refers to refuse; rubbish; junk; litter. Just saying. Loaf. I hope in the future you loaf me also =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i thought you always wrote to impress me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you thought CORRECT... that was all a lie, my whole life is spent trying to impress you. Oh gosh how I hope this is Bathem and I do not sound crazy.

    ... if this is not Bathem then well, no, I write to impress myself and you can hop onto this impressive train and enjoy or well you know jump off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmm..what is this bathem you speak of?

    ReplyDelete