I entertain myself, if you choose to be entertained - by all means - I'm too lame for twitter so feel free to spam my inbox, p.kaur.84@hotmail.com ( I've just opened myself up to a world of internet creeps )

Monday, August 16, 2010

crazy folk

This is my eye. (Don't worry I have another eye, but this is the eye I wish to discuss)
So many have questioned this eye.
Made ludicrous remarks about this eye.
Even gossiped about this eye.
This eye is quite the popular eye.

Well let me set the record straight:
No I do not apply eye liner in a tiny dot on the center of my lower lash line.
I may be insane, but this is going to far... even for moi.

Then what is that gross looking bump on your eye Parveen?
It's a birthmark imaginary friend.

So lesson learned:
Parveen is not crazy and does not apply make up products in order to make you go crazy wondering why she is so crazy.


Over used word of the day = crazy

1 comment: