I entertain myself, if you choose to be entertained - by all means - I'm too lame for twitter so feel free to spam my inbox, p.kaur.84@hotmail.com ( I've just opened myself up to a world of internet creeps )

Monday, September 6, 2010

My 'V's sometime sound like 'W's, but not really

Stalker: Quit having a life and blog already.

Right about time I fill you in on my life oh beloved blog of mine.
Yes blog.
I write to the entity that is "my blog" not to you oh silly being who reads it.

But trust me I've been busy. OH SO busy.
Doing what Parveen?
FIGHTING CRIME!



You don't think that this is crime? Well it is! No matter how yummy it makes lemonade or salade! Crime I tell you.
I feel like I stand alone.






Oh you understand. (H)



Seriously! LOOK! I actually did things this summer!

... Okay so I just screamed a whole lot and made it difficult for Takdeer to steer, but still...




Look I'll show you more:



*Ahem*
I have no idea what that is. Stupid blogger uploader, uploading random things PSHHH

I did not just spend about 3 hours glued to this game. I didn't. Really.

Yea



But overall, I've been busy, having an awesome summer.

Schools tomorrow.

Dammit.

3 comments: