I entertain myself, if you choose to be entertained - by all means - I'm too lame for twitter so feel free to spam my inbox, p.kaur.84@hotmail.com ( I've just opened myself up to a world of internet creeps )

Monday, August 9, 2010

explaination

Okay so blogger just decided to screw me over...
or rather I wanted to "copy and paste this picture in" so BRIGHT IDEA why not cut out all the text, copy and paste in the picture and THEN paste in the text...
yea, that text is long gone.
I just wanted to throw a quick blog out there as cleaning my room becomes less and less appealing as the hours (yes hours... it took me half an hour to clean one corner... no exaggeration) go by.
So here it goes:

Have you been constantly contemplating the possible meanings of Lemon Loaf?
Do you lose sleep over the confusing title of Parveen's amazing (bursts out laughing) blog?!
Have you gone on long walks in order to ponder the meaning of Lemon Loaf only to stumble upon random chalk writing such as:
(seriously someone found this randomly while thinking about what "Lemon Loaf" was and was kind enough to share it with me)

Well today is your lucky day...

I LOAF You --> Loaf
Obsession to Lemons --> Go suck a Lemon --> Go suck a Lemon with sugar
Loaf + Go suck a lemon with sugar --> Lemon Loaf

I know that made such great sense.

Well have a wondrous day blog world, I gotta get back to the chaos collecting in my room.



6 comments:

  1. Did you purposely make a typo in the title of this post? If so - why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Conspiracy indeed!
    And my dear spelling police, of course it was done on purpose, I AM capable of seeing the red squiggly line under a misspelled word - but I chose to ignore it this time! WHY?
    Explain + big concept = Explain a nation! :O
    therefore = explaination
    You're welcome =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the 800th (documented) visitor to this blog. I expect some sort of award.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well dear 800th visitor if you're cool enough to email me telling me who you are... I promise you great riches. Okay. Not. Something cool. Reveal your identity :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...that person may have been the 800th person to visit 1378th visitor...bigger price is for me :)

    ReplyDelete