I entertain myself, if you choose to be entertained - by all means - I'm too lame for twitter so feel free to spam my inbox, p.kaur.84@hotmail.com ( I've just opened myself up to a world of internet creeps )

Saturday, April 2, 2011

true love

I don't really know where I plan to go with this post, but my mind is much too frazzled to sleep or to do homework. 
prabhaathee ||
Prabhaatee:

aval aleh noor oupaaeiaa kudharath kae sabh ba(n)dhae ||
First, Allah created the Light; then, by His Creative Power, He made all mortal beings.

eaek noor thae sabh jag oupajiaa koun bhalae ko ma(n)dhae ||1||
From the One Light, the entire universe welled up. So who is good, and who is bad? ||1||




I am disappointed in my fellow human beings. 

Background information:
I was being the lazy arse of a being that I am and was flipping through the television channels when I landed on a documentary/CNN report on a small town in the USA. The piece basically consisted of a reporter interviewing various people in the community on the subject of the mosque being built in the town. 
I think I died inside.
(There was one young girl who was trying to get the true message of Islam out - she made me believe in the world of tomorrow.)
Otherwise - I died inside.

Hm ramble time (please note this has no structure and is not meant to flow in any way. Choppy emotions.)

Humans fear the unknown. If we did not I could leave my home right now and back pack across the world living as a homeless French speaking poet, but I am afraid of the unknown. Maybe this is why so many people fear other groups of people - because they are unknown? 
This must be it. This must be it because if it they did know, if they knew how gorgeous that group of people were... then they would spend 1000 life times crying at the words they spoke.
I feel every human has the obligation to themselves to learn about the world around them to not only better themselves but to better the world because if we all lived in little cocoons of our own... well then the world would be quite dull.
You need not agree or even like what you see out there in the great world... but you should know of it. The real just of it and not the insane views of other people that only see something 'unknown'. Don't judge what you do not know... it's pointless...
Don't judge a group on a single person... If we were all to do that then:
1. I'd be afraid of every Caucasian individual being they might be running around in a white clock and pointy white hat.
2. I'd be scared of all Asian kitchens because they'd be drinking down some mercury.
It sounds silly. So why do some people do it?

Gah. I'm fed up.
I'm so fed up with the ignorance of the world and my feeling of helplessness. I wish I could go into every single home of every single human being and make them feel emotions again... because if you can't love everyone then you have not known love.

We're all going somewhere. We may be travelling on different paths and at different speeds - but we're all going somewhere whether you believe that it is merely to your death or something beyond... you're going somewhere. And when we get wherever you think or I think we are going... will it have mattered?
Will it have mattered that I called it Vaheguru, or he called it Allah, or she called it The Lord or that some chose not to call it anything? Will it have mattered?
Or will you have made it to your destination without experiencing true love?

I'm disappointed in my fellow human beings because we've forgotten how to love.





3 comments: