I entertain myself, if you choose to be entertained - by all means - I'm too lame for twitter so feel free to spam my inbox, p.kaur.84@hotmail.com ( I've just opened myself up to a world of internet creeps )

Sunday, April 10, 2011

1. I say I'm 5'2" but I just made that number up one day because I don't care enough to actually measure      myself.
2. I wish I could wear a suit 24/7 preferably a blue one. Ignore the pink in above photo.
3. This was the ONLY picture I had of myself in "My albums" on my computer that was of just me. 
4. Sometimes I listen to Hindi songs, pretend their not sexual and are rather spiritual and sing them very loudly around the house.
5. I wish I could sing. Well technically I can sing. Rephrase: I wish I could sing well (Y)
6. I am in the definition of an overly organized procrastinator. 
7. Lemons are not something I am actually obsessed with. Cool word + cool colour = I just enjoy them.
9. I enjoy speaking French when it is unnecessary.
8. The number eight was not skipped on purpose. I'm actually that genius. I thought I'd let you share in my moment.
10. I find it pathetically invigorating that I don't have a cell phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment