I entertain myself, if you choose to be entertained - by all means - I'm too lame for twitter so feel free to spam my inbox, p.kaur.84@hotmail.com ( I've just opened myself up to a world of internet creeps )

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Buddy guy

So sometimes my titles make absolutely no sense. 'Tis fine.
I know you're sitting there everyday constantly refreshing this page like the true creeper you are wondering, "WHY?! Why has Parveen given up her deep love of blogging as a form of entertainment!?"
Well little grasshopper, actually you can be a bumble bee, well dear bumble bee I recently acquired something I had never dreamed of attaining - I got a life. *Insert dramatic music here*

Naah actually I'm just a lazy bum... here's some random stuff I've been up to...

First off Arjan turned 14 *yaaaay*
Only two years away from turning all my mothers hair gray with his driving.
Don't ask why there's a snow man and a Christmas tree. I have no answers to offer.


I went to quite an interesting Christmas Party with my mother (for her work). SO interesting in fact that I entertained myself by taking pictures
of random objects/food. Here's one of my creative
genius moments while there...
Hi sarcasm? No one. Alrighty





Then there was the always magical camp at our local Gurdwara...
This years theme of "Ardaas"
We had some amazing speakers including the ever knowledgeable Japnaam Singh



Made some friends with some really
awesome campers!








Oh and Mehtab made it out too!

*Insert the aweeeeeeeeeeeeee*
Harjot Singh is too good. We're being super heros! Don't hate on the fail poses. We're too cool.

I can't even begin to explain
how amazing these kids were...
I know I was supposed to be teaching them but I think I learned a whole lot more.






*cringe* the beads >.<
Group shot!

Oh and then mother and I ventured out into the mountains...
Went to see the adorable Jasmin!

This is my grandfather.
He's awesome.

And well there you have it, my explaination on what the heck I've been doing other than blogger. I see you're not impressed. Well I promise you there was more but due to bloggers incredibly slow uploading ability you shall have to do without the rest of 'em. I apologize.
...gah actually I'm just lazy.
Story of my life
(Let's just pretend that was used in a cool not trying hard kinda way. Great.)


oh. Oh. OH!
Happy New Year and all that jazz too.

No comments:

Post a Comment