I entertain myself, if you choose to be entertained - by all means - I'm too lame for twitter so feel free to spam my inbox, p.kaur.84@hotmail.com ( I've just opened myself up to a world of internet creeps )

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

natural effects

School's over in two more days. Sounds extremely weird to be saying that since the weather isn't exactly following the "summer ideal".

Summer- a period of hot, usually sunny weather: We had no real summer last year.

Thank you dictionary.com for understanding our situation.
Then again, I prefer the rainy/cold weather to hot sweaty summer stuff :O

2 comments:

  1. The weather is so messed up this year...there was no snow in the winter and now there is no sun in the summer :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! Global Warming!... or not Je deteste le Al Gore. Yes Al Gore is an object now.

    ReplyDelete