I entertain myself, if you choose to be entertained - by all means - I'm too lame for twitter so feel free to spam my inbox, p.kaur.84@hotmail.com ( I've just opened myself up to a world of internet creeps )

Monday, May 10, 2010

usb mode


I apologize my dearest blog reading friends.
*cough*
... I didn't hear an echo
-silence-
...awkward.
Well I'm lazy
Here's some photos that somewhat say otherwise? Hopefully?
No.
okay








Well yes I attempted the Sun Run.
Oh the injuries!
Oh the gruesome physical-ness of it all!
Oh the... sweat? (Yeah, that too)
And yes...
The rumors are true
... I went back to working at the always frozen, the always prepackaged... Subway.
Oh Subway <3
I hope this explains my absences from life/msn/facebook/events/programs/consciousness?

No comments:

Post a Comment