I entertain myself, if you choose to be entertained - by all means - I'm too lame for twitter so feel free to spam my inbox, p.kaur.84@hotmail.com ( I've just opened myself up to a world of internet creeps )

Thursday, May 6, 2010

seas of dark blue

I've been very mia on this blog recently.
( I secretly have no idea what "mia" stands for.)

I'm sitting here in Biology 12... well I should probably be doing the bonus assignment so I don't fail this horrid course, but really

Blogging is much better.
Oh and some of my classmates will not stop nagging me to get on with it >.>
So I shall!

This Blog post is brought to you by: Computer #5 MAC
... I felt that you needed to know

Ah what to blog about...

"Hey person sitting next to me what should I blog about?"

"I don't know"

...that was a flop

I'm going to Freedom-a-nation thingy today

thingy |ˈθi ng ē|noun ( pl. thingies)another term for thingamajig .

You've been education.
Pat yourself  on the back.
No?
Well fine then.

3 comments:

  1. Lol! Who is nagging you to blog? What a horrible person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MIA: missing in action.

    You've been educated.
    Pat yourself on the back.
    No?
    Well fine then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. thank you for that explanation
    2. "educated" = done on purpose if that is what joo was trying to point out :O
    ...we here at lemon loaf like to mold the english language to sound as awkward as possible xD

    ReplyDelete