I entertain myself, if you choose to be entertained - by all means - I'm too lame for twitter so feel free to spam my inbox, p.kaur.84@hotmail.com ( I've just opened myself up to a world of internet creeps )

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

*click* times 5



Hey blog world
No I have no idea why my text is coming out underlined. You'll just have to learn to deal with this deformity in my text.

I went into my room clicked five times in the direction of some stuff I'd like to share with y'all. Yaay. Whoot. Huzzah!


These are my yellow gloves. *Thank you tiff*
They are sorta fail at being gloves...
but they're yellow so my mind just loves.




Magically the underlining just stopped.
I'm sucha technological fail.
This is why last year I switched from info tech into textiles (which I also failed at...)
BUH I created this stuffed bunny thing...
Yeah, pretty darn proud of myself.
Another thank you at Tiff for the above awesome piece of art. Yes. It's my name. Still waiting to hang this up :O



And now some of my art work! (Okay so all the pieces were precut and were really stickers but ART nonetheless.) It's great. Dontcha think?
And last but obviously the best thing in the whole wide world... HP books. No HP is not a computer company thing (or printer? whichever... my lack of technology knowledge comes out again. fail oh fail) But yes HP fan I is.


(Excuse the odd spacing, lettering and general chaos of this post, but hey I said I'm a technological fail?)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Person approves of this blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are obviously quite the awesome person.
    ... hm that was meant to be a compliment your way but I feel I have somehow indirectly complimented myself. Ignore the compliment self part (Y)

    ReplyDelete