I entertain myself, if you choose to be entertained - by all means - I'm too lame for twitter so feel free to spam my inbox, p.kaur.84@hotmail.com ( I've just opened myself up to a world of internet creeps )

Monday, September 20, 2010

coexist


As a solemn, silent spirit
you live.

Strolling, unnoticed, the winding paths

lined with sweet sugar canes.
- You hardly pay attention.
The breeze playfully ruffling your robes.

- You barely twitch a muscle.


As a solemn, silent spirit
you live.
Simple cotton cloth of red and yellow is your uniform.

No jewelery adorns your body,
no paint,

no bag.

Hiding behind nothing,

you walk showing the world

You.
And just you.

So ghost like are you

that no one pays attention.
Small and frail your frame has become
through unimaginable devotion.
The image of peace.
Emanating vibes of self enlightenment,
self worth
- with nothing,

but You.
All humanity aspires to be like you.

So large in impact. So great in inspiration,
You are.

Though in the vast world
you are but one.
One solemn, silent spirit.

2 comments: