I entertain myself, if you choose to be entertained - by all means - I'm too lame for twitter so feel free to spam my inbox, p.kaur.84@hotmail.com ( I've just opened myself up to a world of internet creeps )

Thursday, July 15, 2010

half a loop

So I'm 17. That sounds gross so I'll stick to I'm 16 plus one day.
Contrary to my previous beliefs, I don't feel any more mature or any more knowledgeable.
Growing up is a let down.

So cake story: My mother went after work to grab this cake in order to surprise me... she sorta failed when she explained her adventure to me two seconds after entering the house.
Story Lady: What colour letters do you want on the cake?
My mom: Jello!
Story Lady: No no, I mean like what COLOUR? Blue? Green? Red?
My mom: Jellow!
Story Lady: I can not put jell-O on your cake.
My mom: You know the colour, the colour of lemons, JELLOW?!
...yea, you understand

This year I also learned that though my facebook honesty box tells me different, I have friends. Not even normal friends - awesome friends. That have weird senses of humor. Oh gwd I love them.
This is a key chain and if you don't understand it how dare you be reading this at all.


I turned 17... get it? It's funny. No?
I thought it was.
So the above just WINS okay WINS. Thank you to my (only) most awesome-est reader for giving me this awesome object. If you don't understand what this is there's no hope for you. This awesome reader went to the store and bought one lemon... and then tied a very bad bow around it but I love it.
(It's a lemon.)
Okay so I missed the awesome "majestic" sissors I also got but I don't have the energy to upload that picture now too.
Point being: Y'all (if you were not weirded out by this post then you who you are) are friggin' cool. So cool I can not contain myself. GAH!

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA...your mom is too funny :D

    so these are all the gifts you got?

    must have been an amazing birthday :D

    who gave u the "i solemnly swear i am up to no good " thing?

    the lemon just wins :D

    I hope ur birthday was amazing :D

    -Garfield

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um thank you Mr.Cat =)
    I don't post my ENTIRE life on this thing, so no this isn't everything just the stuff I weirdly took pictures of. Oh and the wicked keychain I have yet to put to use was given by a cool dude.
    Thank you for the comment :O

    ReplyDelete