I entertain myself, if you choose to be entertained - by all means - I'm too lame for twitter so feel free to spam my inbox, p.kaur.84@hotmail.com ( I've just opened myself up to a world of internet creeps )

Friday, January 8, 2010

hey chem and physics inspires

- linkin park = in the end... parveen-a-fied? -
It starts with ten millions things

I don't know why
It doesn't even matter how hard you try keep it all in mind
Why'd IUPAC design this?
To explain would kill me
All I know
Methyl is an important thing
Watch the pencil fly across the paper
Watch it write till there's no room
The mistakes begin to pill up
It's so re-tarddedd
Didn't look at my mark
Watch my mind go right out the window
Trying to make sense, but i just don't know
Wasted all my rubber, just to realize
It made sense in my head and even though I tried, I just fell apart
Hopefully this will all be a bad dream in the end

I studied so hard
And got no where
But in an hour
I was already on Facebook.
Why'd I have to fail
Only to fail on the retest
But at the end
I couldn't scrape an A

Ten million rules, I can't understand why
It doesn't even matter how hard you try keep it all in mind
Ms.Joyce designed this worksheet, to make it all clear
I actually tried!
In spite of way Mehtab and Sasha mocked me.
Acting like I wasn't part of Mehtab's life
Sasha, remembering all the times we fight
I'm surprised class is over--errr
I wish things were the way they were before
Now I can't even recognize numbers anymore
Not like I got them back then
But this will never make sense
It made sense in my head, and even though I tried, I just got scared
Hopefully this will all be a bad dream in the end

[Chorus]

I've left it all up to my calculator
Pushed so many buttons
And all to get an A
There's only one chapter left to know

[Chorus]

No comments:

Post a Comment